Top Residential Places To Live In Delhi
Delhi is one of the oldest cities established in 6th century and is been inhabited since then. People had been arriving and establishing themselves here in pursuits of their dreams, making it the 2nd most populous city of the world after Tokyo. Even though there is some sort of scarcity of land here, there is still no stopping for the economic activities here as well as of the people moving here to establish their dreams. This brings me point at an important point – the top residential locations to settle down in Delhi. This blog therefore summarizes for you the best locations for those either willing to buy residential flats in Delhi or just move in temporarily and looking for rented apartments.
- Golf Links: One of the best localities and situated in the central zone of Delhi, Golf Links is a great location for new home buyers or tenants. Though costlier when compared to other locations it is the chosen one being the safest areas in Delhi with gates and armed guards on every entry. Golf Links is close to Connaught Place and other government offices and is mostly occupied by embassy personnel, army officers, doctors and another urbane crowd.
- Vasant Vihar: Vasant Vihar is another location in Delhi known for its residential setup especially for the luxury classes. In close vicinity to the south-west section of Delhi, Vasant Vihar has a number of tourist attractions like the Qutab Minar, hauz Khaas etc. Also an educational hub with a lot of esteemed schools and colleges in and around the area for small families and bachelors looking for luxury flats for sale in Delhi. Even the students of JNU, IIT Delhi and DU south campus seek residence on rent her since it is the educational hub and connected well by Delhi’s metro network. Even the national capital’s eminent malls are either here or really close to the location.
- Malviya Nagar/Saket: This is another area in the south zone of Delhi highly sought by IT professionals who have to work in Gurgaon but want to experience city life of Delhi. Malviya Nagar has its own metro station on the Delhi metro yellow line to Gurgaon, making transportation convenient. As per the safety point of view this is an extremely safe area Malviya Nagar and Saket are quite safe areas to reside in with good basic amenities and connectivity through public transport.
- Mayur Vihar:Mayur Vihar is a beautiful neighborhood with a lot of housing colonies by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) established in different phases. It lies in the east zone of Delhi close to Noida border. Its value has increased dramatically since the metro station of Delhi metro blue line established over here. People working in Noida and central Delhi prefer living here as is comparatively cheaper than most of central Delhi and Noida.
- Rajender Nagar: Situated in the west zone of Delhi, Rajendra Nagar is named after the first president of India Dr. Rajendra Prasad. The hub for competitive examination preparation institutes, Rajendra Nagar is the hub for students who’re looking for rented apartments here or for families who want to buy economic and luxury flats. Even Delhi’s main markets like CO, Khan Market, Sarojini etc. are only a short distance away from the location.
- Mukherjee Nagar: Lying on the top of lies in the north of Delhi. This is also quite safe area to live in and is also a hub for coaching institutes for students preparing for IAS and IPS. Mukherjee Nagar has good markets and small affordable cafes for students. Students studying in Delhi University and preparing for government jobs prefer to live in this region as it is connected well through metro line too. Mukherjee Nagar has a variety of flats and apartments for sale, resale, and rent to families
- Lajpat Nagar: Lajpat Nagar, the residential and commercial hub of South Delhi is famous for its central market which is famous for its restaurants and cafes to serve most delicious food one of the most famous locations in Delhi. The Lady Sri Ram College is also in proximity of Lajpat Nagar hence it has many reasonable girls P.G. in its neighborhood and is quite safe for girls to live in.
- Janakpuri: Janakpuri comes in the region of West Delhi Lok Sabha constituency along with nine others. A posh commercial center of Delhi which has three metro stations situated in itself. Janakpuri is mostly occupied by defense personals (wrong word – personnel) and hence is safe for bachelors to live in as it has all the basic amenities at moderate prices.
- Chanakyapuri: Chanakyapuri is opulent vicinity in central Delhi which holds abode to many politicians, civil servants and foreigners working in embassies situated in Delhi. Cost of living in Chanakyapuri is comparatively high for students and bachelors, but it is best place to live if you are moving to Delhi with your family as it is safe to live in and is well connected with the main activity areas of the city.
- Model Town: Model Town is a vast area divided into sub-colonies and blocks situated in the North zone of Delhi. It is surrounded by the Yamuna River from the east and is close to Delhi University. Model Town is well connected to the ring road and outer ring road, also having two metro stations in its proximity. Chhatrasal Stadium is also situated in its proximity. Hence, it is the center of a lot of sports and political activities.